Join Us this Summer for Family Camp at Camp Tavor!
Early Bird registration is open through October 31st. Please encourage your friends and family to register soon! Space is limited (we reached our capacity in 2017!) and registration will close when we reach our capacity.
Family Camp will take place from 4:00pm (EST) on Friday, August 10th through lunch on Sunday, August 12th.
If you are interested in Family Camp 2018 please register HERE!
- Children and family programs, games and activities. Children’s programming will be best suited for children 4 through 9.*
- Swimming, boating and beach time with lifeguard
- Shabbat dinner, Havdalah and other classic Camp Tavor Shabbat experiences
- Camp-style lodging in shared tzrifim (cabins), ohelim (group tents) or bring your own tent!**
- Kosher style group meals in the chadar ochel (dining hall)
- 68 acres of beautiful outdoors to explore
- And much, much more…
Registration & Payment Details
Spaces will be reserved upon completion of both registration and full payment (via check or paypal).
Of course, we understand that “life happens”. We are happy to refund your payment if you cancel with us before May 31st. After June 1, we will refund your payment less $25/person.
Payment can be made online here or by check. Checks should be sent to our office: 4444 Second Ave., Detroit, MI, 48201.
*Interested in family camp and have a child outside of this range? Give us a call! Don’t have kids and interested in joining the festivities? We’re seeking alumni to participate and assist with program facilitation and support! Give us a call!
**Hotel accommodations are available nearby for families looking for a less rustic and more private place to sleep!
For more information, call 269.215.1399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!