Join Us this Summer for Family Camp at Camp Tavor!
Do you miss the sounds of spirited song echoing off of Lake Kaiser? Longing for chocolate-chip pancakes on Shabbat morning? Eager to share Tavor with your spouse, children, friends and neighbors?
Family Camp 2017 was a resounding success!
If you are interested in Family Camp 2018 please contact us and we’ll make sure you receive information about it as soon as possible!
- Children and family programs, games and activities. Children’s programming will be best suited for children 4 through 9.*
- Swimming, boating and beach time with lifeguard
- Shabbat dinner, Havdalah and other classic Camp Tavor Shabbat experiences
- Camp-style lodging in shared tzrifim (cabins), ohelim (group tents) or bring your own tent!**
- Kosher style group meals in the chadar ochel (dining hall)
- 68 acres of beautiful outdoors to explore
- And much, much more…
Registration & Payment Details
Spaces will be reserved upon completion of both registration and full payment (via check or paypal).
Of course, we understand that “life happens”. We are happy to refund your payment if you cancel with us before June 30th. After July 1, we will refund your payment less $25/person.
Payment can be made by check or through paypal. Checks should be sent to our office: 4444 Second Ave. Detroit MI 48201. If making a payment through Paypal, please make a “donation” of the full amount for your family and indicate “Family Camp Payment for X adults and X children” in the “memo” with your payment.
*Interested in family camp and have a child outside of this range? Give us a call! Don’t have kids and interested in joining the festivities? We’re seeking alumni to participate and assist with program facilitation and support! Give us a call!
**Hotel accommodations are available nearby for families looking for a less rustic and more private place to sleep!
For more information, call 269.215.1399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!